30 Day Nutrition Counseling
- Simpletic Nutrition resources as needed including Body Composition and Health Assessments, Goal Setting Creation and Tracking Tools, Meal Planning and Grocery List Templates, Simple Meal Preparation Techniques, Educational Materials, Resources, and Recipes
- 60 Minutes of Nutrition Counseling
- Identifying Barriers
- Development of Personalized Action Plan
- Meal Planning Guidance
- Weekly Accountability for 30 Days
- Continual Tracking of Personal Goal Success
- 30 Day Access to HIPAA-Compliant Healthie iPhone or Android App and Online Portal for Photo Journaling of Food, Weight & Exercise with Real-Time Feedback & Accountability from Your Nutrition Counselor
* This service is designed for the nutritional management of overweight, obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and other chronic diseases and is tailored to meet the needs of each individual client. Contact us today to set up a FREE informational session to learn more and see if this service is right for you.
Because our clients have busy lives, counseling sessions are held virtually through telehealth technology, phone, and e-mail for the convenience and ease of access to the information you need, when you need it!
Verify eligibility with your insurance provider, as services may be covered under select plans with provision of a superbill following services rendered. Health savings account (HSA) funds and all major credit and debit cards are accepted forms of payment.
** We now accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee **
60 Minute Group Presentation
- Medical and Surgical Practices
- Health Clinics
- Church Groups
- Community Groups
- Health Fairs
- Simpletic Nutrition resources as needed which include:
- Nutrition and Fitness Resources
- Educational Materials
- Simplified Meal Preparation Techniques
- Meal Planning and Grocery List Templates
- Goal Setting Creation and Tracking Tools
- Body Composition and Health Assessments
- Sarah Harris, MS, RDN, then guides participants through interactive and informative discussion involving personal health assessments, goal setting, and planning for a future of wellness.
* Can speak on additional topics of choice to meet group needs! *
- Website Blogging
- Magazine and Newspaper Article Contribution
- Assistance with Development of Nutrition Communication Products
- Newspaper Articles